The jQuery form plugin by malsup is an excellent plugin when we want to use Ajax feature when submitting the web form. It will be more cool if we can add validation feature to mark the fields which contain error. For security reason, the validation itself will be done in server side not in client side. This plugin is intended to achive that.
Do you need to fetch one row from your table and display its fields to any input elements in your page? You can do it easily using this simple jQuery plugin. I name it jQuery FetchRow. Let's see how does it work in the live example there. The full source code is available at GitHub, https://github.com/w3shaman/jquery-fetchrow.
Lookup Box is name for this jQuery plugin. This plugin can help you to create an Ajax popup window to search the data from database then put it into your texfield after you click it. For the example, you might want to enter User Id in a textbox but you only know the User Name. With this plugin, you can search the user by the name in a popup window. When you click the User Name, the text field will be filled with User Id automatically.
This is the page for release updates of my jQuery Cool Auto-Suggest plugin. This new version still has the compatible features from the older one. The features are :
- Supports for ID field.
- Supports image thumbnail and description
- Supports form submission on click.
- Callback function when item is selected.
- Error callback function for custom error message.
- Able to pass additional request parameters based on other input's value.
- Compatible on various screen sizes and mobile devices.
- Supports for default template overriding.