This jQuery plugin will help you to create an AJAX auto-suggest or auto-complete textfield easily. Some features it has are :
- Customizable styles via one CSS file.
- You can set its width to automatically adjust to the textfield's width or your preferred width.
- You can specify how many characters typed to trigger the auto-suggest.
- Stay on top of combobox in IE 6.
This is a PHP script that can be used to manage the download process. The advantages of using PHP script for handling the download process is we can prevent user to download the file directly, we can also limit the download speed to the desired speed, and we can also count how many times that file has been downloaded.
The script below has some features such as :
- Configurable download speed.
- Resumable download capability.
In this tutorial we will try to make the hover effect for the image that we used as link with jQuery. If we move our mouse pointer to the image, then the image will become transparent. And, if we move our mouse pointer out of the image, the transparent effect will be removed so the image will go back to its previous state.